Monday, June 02, 2008

greatest invention

Washing machine has got to be among one of the greatest invention of mankind.
I could not imagine washing the clothes day in day out after I'm back from work every other day.
Now, I enjoy the luxury of taking bath and do some reading while waiting for the washing machine to 'beep' to ask me to hang the clothes.

Now, I'll need to go get a nice hot bath & hang the clothes out =) got sun light ma? Got..got moonlight =)
Thank God, we have a washing machine

2 comments:

ns said...

there's also the dryer, dish washer, computer (for blogging!), car, frying pan (to fry eggs!), and the list goes on :p

Su said...

LOL ... yah how can i remember the computer (for blogging!) and especially the non-stick frying pan(to fry my fav eggs!) =p wakaka..

Related Posts with Thumbnails