Sunday, June 22, 2008

the love of my life ...

365 days has passed
I still miss you very much ... miss your laughter, miss your care, miss your love, miss everything of you.


I thought being a resilient me, time will heal
but not this time ... I'll need more time to heal.


There were times when I tried very hard not to cry .... I didn't want you to see me crying
but my eyes weren't very obedient or someone must have opened the floodgate of my eyes.



Today, sitting there near you
I could feel your presence
I know you were there listening to us ... joining us all in our chats
I know you laughed with us
There just so much more we wanted to tell you ... so much more
Dont worry, we now have all the time.


I've grown up tremendously. This girl has turned into a women who has filled her life with love and happiness.

She isn't afraid of anything that comes her way. Come what may, she'll take it in her stride. Like what you did.




ps. I love you

2 comments:

Only One Koze said...

God will take care of her.. Dnt worry my dear:)

Be tough and let her know she have a great daughter.

Su said...

Thanks Koze =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails