Tuesday, June 03, 2008

room makeover

don't ask me how come my room is in this condition... I wouldn't know how to answer.
Even if I did give an answer, you'll still find it hard to believe.

Starting this very night ... the beginning of the 2nd half of the year 2008 ... it was a tough decision to make but I guess I gathered enough courage to give my room a makeover.

For those of you who had seen a 'scary' pic of my room, I have even 'scarier' pics (caution : not for the faint hearted)

Divided my room into 9 square areas and I'm conquering the south west corner tonight. I've even drank chicken essence to boost my energy level (joking about this part k =p)

I'm contemplating as to whether I should post the pics of my 'terrific' room ... for fear that my future husband will think I'm not capable of cleaning my room what more the whole house... how? =p

Weird though, I always wonder how did I managed to keep my office space so clean & tidy (don't believe, ask my colleagues) and yet my room in a mess? Did I just transferred all those things from office back to home??


time to start makeover ... hohoho...

a milder version of the pics =p hehe

4 comments:

KA said...

wahlauu ehhh....... still so messy....

Su said...

aiyoyo .. after this week, it will look different liao (hopefully) ... LOL

Anonymous said...

hehehe ... since i got a messy desk also, i extend by adding on another table so i have enuff space to spread my things ... ekeke ... now doesnt look so bad as before :P

ns said...

office got 5S standard ma... at home no S :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails