Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Half a year gone, another half coming

Inspired by keef post

Initially I was a bit reluctant to think about the half a year that was gone, but I guess we all have to face realities in life.
We cannot afford to go on living life as though nothing has happened. At least, definately not for me.
I'm afraid I'll realised I've never done a thing / never done much / never did enough for the 1st half of 2008.
Then I realised I can't proceed the year without knowing where am I, without taking stock of whether what needed to be done has been accomplished.

Like keef, there are so many things I wanted to do ... they are bursting out of my chest every day.
Sometimes, I think I need to be an energy powerhouse to do what I have in mind.
However, I've learnt that we have to go one step at a time ... shouldn't bite more than I can chew.

I've walked thus far, walking to the end should be alright for me.
Willing to take on come what may.
This 2nd half of the year, there's something I particularly wanted more ... that is to make a quantum leap in my career(s) ... I'll put in my total effort.
I believe we will reap what we sow.

To all my friends & loved ones, if you have something you wanted for the 2nd half of the year, GO FOR IT.
Put in all your heart and JUST DO IT!
Let's do it TOGETHER, OK?


ps .Of course in the pursue, we will still be ourselves, loving our loved ones & friends and have a balanced life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbateh!!! 我支持你!!!

anechoic said...

i am replenishing my courage..need lots of it..hahaha :P

Su said...

cy : arigato, kam zia lu eh support =D

anehoic : just do it!!! courage will come to you when you take the 1st step ... lots of it =p

Related Posts with Thumbnails