Monday, June 09, 2008

ironing marathon

I've just completed a marathon just now ... ironing marathon.
Due to my laziness last week, I've collected a pile of work clothes to be ironed.
And just now, I've spent about an hour of my rest time a.k.a reading time ironing near 20 pieces of clothes, pants & skirts for both me & sis.
I could already feel the strain on my shoulder liao ... haih

Plan for the coming weekend : a wardrobe cleanup (makeover) ... will rope in sis to determine which baju they want to keep and which to give away.
btw, our clothes quantity increases also because my sis were handed many plastics of 'give away' clothes by her friends. So, we will continue the tradition (of course only for clothes which are still in good condition)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails