Monday, June 02, 2008

wishy wacky weekend


It's a special weekend ... because it's someone's birthday =p

wacky 1. we were not more than 1 metre apart from each other for the last 48 hours or more (ok lah, except when he went to work while I waited at the lobby reading magazines)

wacky 2. we were next to each other and yet I was sending him birthday wish through SMS (and no, we're not on cold war =p)

wacky 3. I actually guided dear how to make birthday wishes, got step 1 step 2... some more (yer, why so controlling one me?? scary ah)

wacky 4. We watched 'PS. I Love You' and for the 1st time in history, I actually was awake till the show ended around 2am while dear was snoring away... (rare case ah, usually I'm the one snoring away... next time I know what genre of movie to watch with dear liao... LOL)

wacky 5. 1st time I prepare breakfast for dear dear ah... overcooked hotdogs and telur mata kerbau, learnt to make scrambled egg too (now he cannot lament that how come he not like other people, got people prepare breakfast one? =p)

wacky 6. suppose to be a shopping trip for him to choose present, mana tau me ended up buying more things. especially when my shoes gave way just when we are about to start shopping (see how I'm mistreating dear? and yet he has got good reply to console me "you happy, I happy ma" no wonder I love him so much)

wacky 7. we totally forgot about the dinner dessert not being served till just minutes before paying. Ended up ta pau'ing the desert. (we were too engrossed with playing with the cute little kids sitting on the next table and rushing off to the night market before the stalls close)

wacky 8. he allowed me to join the 7km run ... yippie! and before that he was worried that I couldn't survive the 5km run. (7km he allow, 5km he worry?? =p worry that the distance is too short kah?? =p LOL

wacky 9. me falling asleep while guarding the door (due to wet paint ... cannot lock) while dear diligently cleaning the floor upstairs (see, I'm this bad girl mistreating dear again =p)

Despite all the wackiness, I still want to wish you 'Happy Birthday dear!!!'
About those wishes I overheard, I already make another wish to God for your wishes to come true =)
With you, I've always enjoy every moment of my life and is blissfully happy =)
Hope you had a great birthday this year ... greater ones to come =)

(pic source)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails