Saturday, June 21, 2008

friday night

I begin to think this is a fresh idea ... good too for a change =) to laze around watching a good movie at some buddy's home instead of the weekly-without-fail-mamak-sessions.
Of course we can intertwin both the M-sessions (Mamak or Movie sessions)



We had just completed watching 'Running Boy' a great korean movie about a autism boy life and how he accomplished his 42.195 km marathon run despite all.
This is based on a true life story of a 19 year old handicapped boy who completed 42km marathon in 2 hour 57 minutes (less than 3-hour sub 3 category) ....
if you find it hard to imagine .... here's a little help : NDC can complete a 21km run in about 3 hour. (you may want to do your maths now)


According to NDC, that's his subtle way of encouraging us to join the runs ... which I think it works because Esther & me are inspired to join ... run / walk.
I bet even CY & Yong are moved by the movie ... don't believe, ask them =p kekeke...
I think we managed to persuade Yong to join the Tesco Walk ... betul hoh Yong?? =p
Was it improvement in our persuasion skills or was it because of the movie ah?? =p


I'm happy tonight ... happy news from friends always make me happy.
I've always love to 'kepochi' about my friends.
Hearing their stories makes me fall in love with our lives all over again & again.
When friends share their happiness with you, the happiness multiplies (and multiplies and multiplies)...


Oh... I think we are due for setting up a book exchange club, even blurted out the idea of having a library in my future home where friends can come & borrow books ... wouldn't it be nice hoh?? Then friday night, you all can drop by, gather & chit chat, we can watch movie(s) then can borrow / return books / exchange books .... such are beautiful visions =) and I'd love to have this whole thing implemented.


There are more that I wanted to write ... can't wait to get them off my chest ... but my eyes are sleepy too ... So I decide eyes win for tonight.


Good nite, sweet dreams =)
& happy memories =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

waahhh... u still manage to post this up after the movie ... hihihi... but, friday movie nite is not a bad idea at all .. i enjoyed it too !!

anechoic said...

i already get 5 forms..dunno enuff or not wor. :P

KA said...

ehh....21km for me max 3hrs la...mana ada 4hrs....:P

ohh yeah me and esther registered for the walk.....din call and register you all coz we dun have enuff money at that time.... sorry~~

Su said...

cy : we can have this intertwin with the other M-session ah =)

anehoic : thank you very very much yong =) one of the form is for yourself right? =p lol come join us for the walk lah okie? =)

andyc : ooppss.. manyak manyak sorry. Gua tau salah liao, sudah amend. 'Dai yan yao dai leung'
wah...so fast wan! =p

Who want to register for Tesco Walk 27/7/08 4.3km ...really WALK, fast fast tell me ah =)

Unknown said...

me wanna join!!! can register for me first? I got company away day that weekend in Melaka but I will try to make it back on Saturday night...kekeke...wanna ponteng sunday's activities.hopefully can...

Anonymous said...

fl want to join too !!!

Only One Koze said...

Tears flowing after seeing this show especially NDC... AND ah su... keke..

Yalo a bit emo after watching this show reali wan to proof myslef also can do that.:)

Gambateh.... can do charity as well can enjoy Fitness with my dear (NDC)

aH SU oso can de !

Su said...

ok me'll be registering for we all this weekend. anehoic, please bring the forms ah if got yam cha. TQVM =)

koze : we all together do charity, exercise and motivate each other ya! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails