Friday, June 20, 2008

mau cari makan susah oh

In theses times, I bet most of us may find that it's not that easy to make a living.

I stumbled upon some of our old pics which I think do really potray "mau cari makan susah oh"
Have a look and tell me what you think? =p lol

ps. feel free to click to enlarge the photo if need too ... you'll see something you may not see now =p
















Frens, really that hungry ma?? =p lol
the moment frozen & captured ... I forgot who took this photo liao? anyone remember?
















Aiyoyo ... so susah cari makan until kena 'buka meja' (open table) to earn extra money kah?? =p


These pics were taken during one of our Cameron trip. Who's the camera man / woman ... fast fast own up loh....=p kakaka


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Pic No.1 is still my fav pic!!!

Su said...

Cy : lol, can take more pics like this kah? then later we make a collection on it =p kekeke...

Related Posts with Thumbnails