Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dee, I love you

Dee, I love you













Dee, I've never told you I love you ...
But I do love you with all my heart. and anything I could love you with.

Each time I look at you, I think you are the world's greatest dad.
How you unconditionally take good care of your little girls (even now they are adults)
How you unconditionally took care of mummy without fail and with so much love.

I remember how you taught me to pray and how to say my prayers to include everyone (yes, EVERYONE beside our immediate family). That's where I learnt to include all the ones I know in my prayers.

It is dad who always reminded us to boil 'Ba Zan' - a traditional drink for after monthly period to replenish blood and for women well being.

Dad, for all your sacrifices, I know I'll never ever be able to repay all
but promise me you'll be healthy & happy always.
Always remember that we love you very much dee.
Sorry if we have always made you worry about us but we'll take good care of ourselves.

Happy Father's Day, Dee!!!
We love you forever!!!


ps. although u seldom go online and doesn't even know your daughter has a blog, but I do secretly hope that you'll read this one day.

ps. Happy Father's Day to my half father too =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails